Oral Presentation Guidelines
Guidelines for the submission of Individual Oral Presentations
Participants may choose to submit an individual oral paper presentation. Individual presentations submitted and accepted by the Scientific Committee will be grouped by category topics into thematic sessions, in order to promote communication among the presenters and participants and to facilitate discussion. Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words.
Submissions should be made via https://www.professionalhosting.co.za/INS2017Conference/
If accepted, authors are requested to conform to the following guidelines for presentations:
- The presentations must be in English, the official language of the Congress.
- The presentation submission constitutes a formal commitment by the author/s to present the corresponding presentation in the session and timeslot assigned by the Scientific Committee.
- Changes in authorship should be communicated timeously to the Scientific Committee so that the necessary amendments can be made to the congress programme.
- If the original presenting author is unable to present, one of the co-authors must take over this responsibility.
- Notification of acceptance by the Scientific Committee will be emailed to the individual submitting the abstract. Detailed information, guidelines, and recommendations for oral or poster presentation, as well as time allotment, date, time, and venue will be duly sent to registered presenting authors.